I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shoes... and what happens to them when you're not home!

Morning Everyone!  How's your week going so far?  It's great how quick Wednesday comes around!  Of course having Monday off does make the week goes faster!

Last weekend Hubby and I had an extra long weekend as junior step-son came to stay for the weekend.  It was really nice to see him.  DSS has been living in Melbourne for the last 2 & 1/2 years so Hubby hasn't seen much of him, and now DSS is about to head back to the UK to study at St Martins Art College for 3 years... so we won't be seeing much of him over the next few years either.... Oh well, kids grow up and move away from home.  At least in this day and age of technology it is easier and quicker to keep in touch over great distances than it was many years ago!

So the title of this blog is about shoes... and what can happen to them you're not at home!  When I came home from work the other day this is what I found in the wardrobe....

Who's been in mummy's shoe box then??
I can only assume that one of the cats knocked this box off the pile of shoe boxes and the lid came off... and wow, in the box was lovely tissue paper!  One of Felix's favourite things to play with!!

Now I ask you would these 2 innocent looking kitty cats do anything like that??
What do you reckon they are doing out there in the dark??
The other night when Daisy dog went out for her bed-time constitutional the boys both sat by the door and waited for her to come back in.  They are so sweet.... and they do so love watching their favourite doggy!

Til next time, happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. oops..two innocent fellows..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! They look so innocent sitting by the door!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those innocent "angels" point without even blushing to the dog "Was HIM!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!! I love your picture of them!! "Don't look at us.... we don't know who did THAT!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhahaah I love that last photo! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥