I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, August 22, 2011

MS Culinary Cat #2 update

Hello there!

Guess what?

I have finally finished my Margaret Sherry Culinary Cat #2..... I know I have been promising for weeks to get it finished - but now he is done!

When we last left him he looked like this....
Last update 24th June 2011
Now he looks like this!
Finished!
21 August 2011

Margaret Sherry Culinary Cats 1 & 2
Some time in the next couple of weeks I will start the third and final one in the series....  so keep coming back to the same "culinary cat" channel to see when the next one starts to take shape!

Til next time, happy stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Your culinary mice are both looking gorgeous. (don't show it to your cats though...you never know with these 2)
    Looking forward to see the 3rd one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love them! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute! Just makes me smile! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, they're adorable, Noni!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whohoo!! Congrats on the great finish. They are just the cutest little mice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Can't wait to see them all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Noni!

    So many lovely posts..
    The pictures of your charming cats made me smile..
    I wonder if they see themselves on the
    "mirror = television" !??

    The free OAY kit is darling cute,well done ,You have already stitcheed it!

    The culinary cats are so sweet and happy -Margaret Sherry designes really are something special.
    I will love to see the 3rd cat from the kitchen !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)