I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome New Friends!


Welcome new Friends!  Hello old Friends, it's good to see you all again.

I noticed on the weekend that I have some new followers, and I must apologise for not saying hi earlier.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to see my followers for quite some time and therefore I hadn't realised that I had new followers.  It was only when I was using the laptop on the weekend that all your lovely faces popped up on my blog again.... I do hope that the followers gadget is working again....

Thank you so very much for popping over to my blog and saying hello.  I hope to be able keep in touch with you all and see what you are up to on your blogs!

And now for a huge Thank You:

I have a very big thank you to say to a very generous lady!  A few weeks ago Krystaline at Relentless Stitching had a giveaway competition, which I entered and won!!! 

Below is a picture of the giveaway that I received in the mail on Friday - a flower kit, magnifying pen, needle threader, stork scissors and a pink pen with the initial "L". 

And that is not all!  Krystaline also sent me a $30 gift voucher for the HAED website!  What a very generous lady - thank you so very much.
 
Giveaway from Krystaline
I have often drooled over the HAED website, and also spent a couple of hours over the weekend drooling over the gorgeous designs again. 

So what do I want to buy.... I love the Randal Spangler designs so I think the cute little dragons will win, but then again the Selena French designs are also on my wish list!!  Will let you know in another post what I buy.

Thank you again Krystaline.

Til next time, happy stitching and have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful win and great additions to your stash!I to love to look at HAED's but I dont think Id have the patience to finish 1 lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo well done on your win :) and I've got afternoon tea .. just started it sooo a long way to go ..love those dragons :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥