I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!!! - TUSAL Update 1 July 2011

Totally Useless SAL update - New Moon 1 July 2011

Oh my goodness gracious me.... I'm so late!  I can't believe that the 1st of July has come and gone and I haven't posted my TUSAL picture.

Although I guess that you have to have done some stitching to have an update, and the last week and a half I haven't been doing too much in the way of stitching - lazy bones that I am!  So my last stitching update still stands!

Actually I haven't really been too lazy as I have been very busy ripping up all my old magazines!  Over the weekend I spent numerous hours playing with Microsoft Access trying to set up a database so that I can record all my charts.  I also want to go through and re-cull some of my files of paper charts from magazines that I have been saving over the years, and scan the charts that I'm pretty sure I won't ever be stitching, but don't want to throw away just in case.  I am very big on "just in case" when it comes to chart stash!!  All the ones that I really like will stay in the files because sometimes you just need to be able to hold the piece of paper!

It goes without saying that this will take some time - probably years knowing me!  I will get bored very quickly scanning and entering into Access - especially when my guilty conscience and itchy stitching fingers are pricking me.....

Unfortunately all this other activity means that I don't have a stitching update for this TUSAL report.... but here is my TUSAL picture - better late than never!!

TUSAL - New Moon July 2011
For more info on the TUSAL pop over to Daffycat's blog.

Til the next new moon on 30th July 2011, happy stitching and collecting of ORT's.


New Moons - 2011
30 July
29 August
27 September
26 October
25 November
24 December

4 comments:

  1. ORT jar's looking nice and full, Noni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo come over and organise mine tooooo please ????? like your ideas and don't forget to back up the comp too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scanning and organising the charts /magazines sounds very usefull idea!!

    I have actually went trough my mags quite recently and found tens of lovely patterns which I had complitely forgotten!!

    The cats and quilting post was so cute!!

    How is the weather there in the other side of our planet ?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going through our stash and organizing it can be quite the project! Dangerous too because we tend to forget what we already have ;o) LOL!1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥