I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wyatt A's completed quilt

Just a quick post to show you the picture of Wyatt A's completed quilt.
Wyatt A's finished quilt
My four monkeys are at the end of the last row.  The monkey squares are fabulous - I love how everyone has a different type of monkey.  Makes for a very special quilt for a very special little boy.

If you go to the Quilts 4 Kids website you will see Wyatt with his completed quilt.  Seeing Wyatt with his finished quilt makes me feel really proud of what I stitched.

Til next time,

3 comments:

  1. Looks so cute for a boy, love all those monkeys :D
    You did a great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so sweet when using for stitching skills for these quilts :)

    The monkey patterns look great all together but i have to admit that the Gloria and pat Angel is my favourite one.
    I just love all G. and P. designes..

    Kiri the kitten is so cute too.
    There is a lovely Kiri The Kitten freebie with the newest issue of Cross stitch card Shop (UK).

    Your cats are adorable,that breed
    (English short-hair ,right?)
    is very un-common in Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! I love the 3D effect of the individual blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥