I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quilts 4 Kids - Anakin G's quilt

Just a quick post to show you the picture of Anakin G's completed quilt.

Photo courtesy of the Quilts 4 Kids website
My "Thomas the Tank Engine" is in the middle of the second row.

Doesn't the quilt look fabulous.  If you go to the Quilts 4 Kids website you will see Anakin with his completed quilt.  Seeing Anakin with his finished quilt makes me feel really proud of what I stitched and I think seeing his smile makes it all worth doing....

Til next time,

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful program! Thank you for the link to see Anakin with his quilt. It's great to use your stitching skills for such a worthwhile cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt and I admire you for taking on the task and making someone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful quilt and such a deserving program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful endavour its so nice to actually see charitiy stitching go where it should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cheer everyone who contributes for LoveQuilts all over the globe!! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Anakin will love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter :)

    .
    __**_**
    _**___**
    _**___**_________****
    _**___**_______**___****
    _**__**_______*___**
    __**__*______*__**
    ___**__*____*__**
    ____**_**__**_**
    ____**___**__**
    ___*___________*
    __*_____________*
    _*____0_____0____*
    _*___/___@___\___*
    _*___\__/...\__/___*
    ___*_____W_____*
    _____**_____**
    _______*****
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous! You should be proud :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥