I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Totally Useless SAL Update - New Moon 3 Feb 2011

Wow, it's another new moon.....  Hasn't the last month absolutely flown by?

My ORT's have multiplied in their jar which means I have been stitching!  I was going to start a new jar on the last New Moon but ended up being lazy and just putting all the ORT's into the little Moccona coffee jar.

The layers of colours have changed a bit - there are now purples and pinks in amongst all the red, blue and black.  In the next month we should hopefully see some really pretty colours as I have just started the multicoloured butterfly for my next Quilts 4 Kids square.

This new moon finds my ORT's playing with the gardening chicken.  I wonder where my ORT's will want to have their picture taken next month??

TUSAL Jar Update
3 February 2011
For more info on the TUSAL pop over to Daffycat's blog.

Til next new moon on 4th March 2011, happy stitching

3 comments:

  1. Hi Noni!! I love your chicken!! She's absolutely adorable!!!!

    Hope all is well with you!!
    HUGS
    Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)