I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Which Beatrix Potter character are you?

I'm Tom Kitten
Playful, quite cheeky
- slightly on the round side

I've been blog stalking again!  It's amazing what you can find out there in the blog world.... one blog leads onto another and then another....

Anyway, I was visiting a blog and saw another blog with the picture of my favourite Peter Rabbit character (besides Peter himself and all the cats!) - Mrs Tiggy-Winkle.  So I thought I'd wander over and see what was going on.  And what did I find but a link to a quiz to see what Beatrix Potter character I am.  Well, I just had to have a go... and guess what - I'm not Mrs Tiggy-Winkle... no, I'm Tom Kitten!  Quite appropriate given my love of all things kitty!
The wonderful Mrs Tiggy-Winkle
who I would so like to be!
So why not go and visit the Peter Rabbit website and take the quiz to find out "Which Beatrix Potter Character" you are.  Would love to hear what character everyone is.  If you take the quiz there is a little treat at the end.

Til next next time,

5 comments:

  1. Emily, you are just like Jemima Puddle-duck!

    You love to look your best every day, but you don't take yourself too seriously and can be very silly at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome linkie, Noni. :D

    Joyce, you are just like Peter Rabbit!

    Your love of adventure and food can lead you to be a trifle mischievous – especially when you’re hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...I look forward to the "fine company for tea".... and I hope that "I am (not) affronted"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I did it :)

    Nia, you are just like
    Jeremy Fisher!

    You are a very brave person with lots of friends who always look forward to spending time with you.


    I hope so!!! hahaha :D
    Thank you Noni, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a bit of fun, wasn't it? We have lots of different characters around I see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)