I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jenny Ellory: Last bits of Christmas...

Just been over and visiting Jenny Ellory's blog as I had noticed that there was an update and guess what.....

Well I'm not going to tell - you will have to go and read Jenny's post to find out!!!  Jenny Ellory: Last bits of Christmas...

Me is blushing a wee bit.. ;-)  Thank you Jenny

So off you go and have a squizz, and while you are on Jenny's blog have a look at the gorgeous Oriental Diecuts that she has just released for "Quick Cards Made Easy".  I will have to keep an eagle eye out for the magazine when it hits the newsagency here in down town Perth.

That's all from me and my blatant plug of a great designer that I have now found and will enjoy stitching more designs of as they are released.

Til next time

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your blog address! I love seeing new blogs!

    Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to send you a small gift, but I need your mailing address!!

    Please contact me at

    Purpleladybug30@gmail.com

    so I send it away to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)