I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Round Robin has come home

After many months away my Chatterfox Christmas Round Robin has come home.  It is simply gorgeous.  The six other ladies that stitched on my RR have done such a beautiful job.  It has been such fun doing this RR and I am going to miss the monthly parcels coming to the post box.

Thank you to Brenda, Helen, Luella, Andi, Yvonne & Kirsty for stitching on my RR and for letting me stitch on yours.  I look forward to our next RR.
Chatterfox Christmas Round Robin 2010
'Til next time,

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely!!!!! How are you planning to display it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what I will do with it yet - will probably turn it into a wall hanging I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Noni, I'm a Chatterfox member too! Small world! I don't remember seeing anything about a round robin in progress, but that's probably because I haven't joined any of the cross stitch groups. Only because I'm involved in a few other online forums and didn't want to start with yet another one! I've got a Xmas RR that had five people stitching it, and I hang it up at Xmas time...which reminds me, I had better hunt it out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)