I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Life imitating Art.... or something like that!

I have been sitting here this afternoon using the laptop to update my blog, upload some new cross stitch photos to my online album, stitching forums and Facebook while watching the movie "Julie and Julia".  So in a sense it has been a bit of a "life imitating art" sort of afternoon.  I might not have been cooking but I was blogging!

Julie Powell's idea of blogging and cooking her way through 524 recipes in 365 days is quite intriguing, don't know if I could do it though!

I have to admit that I quite enjoyed watching the movie - wasn't too sure about it as I am not a real Meryl Streep fan, but it was a good way to spend a lazy Friday afternoon!

Bon Appetit!



Image from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_&_Julia
 

Image from
http://www.abebooks.com/books/mastering-art-french-cooking-cookbook/julia-child.shtml
 'Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)