I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cats sleep anywhere

How true is this....  I found this little saying on a website this morning while looking for cat sayings.
Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.
Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.
Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.
Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.

Eleanor Farjeon (1881 - 1965)
And I have the perfect pictures to prove it!


Oscar is in the bin, Felix is lying on Daddy's quilt block!



Felix sleeping in the filing tray!

'Til next time,


1 comment:

  1. Oscar and Felix are perfectly beautiful! Grey cats look so sleek. We never know where Topsy is going to sleep at night. Some nights she will start off in her own bed in the laundry, then suddenly appear at 3 am on our bed. Another spot we have recently discovered her is behind my computer (on the floor I mean). I hate it when she's there, among all the cables - one day she'll either electrocute herself or disconnect me in a big way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)